East Union News, September 8, 2010
Girls in grades 9-12 who are interested in joining ANCHOR need to pay thier $13 fee by Sept.9th. For more information or to pay your fee, please see Mrs. Amanda Jennings.
The crosscountry team's next meet will be the East Union Cross Country Invitational Meet on Saturday Sept. 11.
Our softball girls are once again victorious in their games against Myrtle and Hickory Flat. There has also been a change in the softball schedule. The girls will travel to Ashland Thursday, Sept. 16 for a double header at 4:30 p.m.
The cheerleaders are selling “Back with Pride” t-shirts. They're really cute! Take my word for it.
Juniors will take the ASVAB Tuesday, Sept. 16.
TSA dues need to be brought to Mrs. Gentry by Sept. 15; and senior yearbook ad deposits are due by Sept. 30.
Tallahatchie Riverfest t-shirts are now available for purchase at the Union County Development Assoc. Office, 135 East Bankhead St., New Albany. Shirts are $13 for XS-XL, $14 for XXL, and $15 for XXXL.
Tryouts for the girls Urchin bowling team is scheduled for Wed. Sept.8 at 3:45 p.m. at Rebel Lanes in Tupelo. The boys tryouts will be the next day, Sept. 9, same time, same place. Both groups will take a bus and plan to return to campus by 6 p.m.
Sign-up sheets for bowling will be posted on Coach Browning's door, room 67 in the high school building. You must have a physical prior to trying out and your parents must complete a permission form to submit to Coach Browning in order to participate.
Hope you have an awesome Urchin week!
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series