East Union News, September 8, 2010
Girls in grades 9-12 who are interested in joining ANCHOR need to pay thier $13 fee by Sept.9th. For more information or to pay your fee, please see Mrs. Amanda Jennings.
The crosscountry team's next meet will be the East Union Cross Country Invitational Meet on Saturday Sept. 11.
Our softball girls are once again victorious in their games against Myrtle and Hickory Flat. There has also been a change in the softball schedule. The girls will travel to Ashland Thursday, Sept. 16 for a double header at 4:30 p.m.
The cheerleaders are selling “Back with Pride” t-shirts. They're really cute! Take my word for it.
Juniors will take the ASVAB Tuesday, Sept. 16.
TSA dues need to be brought to Mrs. Gentry by Sept. 15; and senior yearbook ad deposits are due by Sept. 30.
Tallahatchie Riverfest t-shirts are now available for purchase at the Union County Development Assoc. Office, 135 East Bankhead St., New Albany. Shirts are $13 for XS-XL, $14 for XXL, and $15 for XXXL.
Tryouts for the girls Urchin bowling team is scheduled for Wed. Sept.8 at 3:45 p.m. at Rebel Lanes in Tupelo. The boys tryouts will be the next day, Sept. 9, same time, same place. Both groups will take a bus and plan to return to campus by 6 p.m.
Sign-up sheets for bowling will be posted on Coach Browning's door, room 67 in the high school building. You must have a physical prior to trying out and your parents must complete a permission form to submit to Coach Browning in order to participate.
Hope you have an awesome Urchin week!
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...