Eastern Lights, September 10, 2010
Hello to Hazel Hines at Health and Rehab in New Albany. And to all of you other girls as well. Dorothy Smith we haven’t forgotten you either.
Audry Foster was a welcomed visitor with Frances Hill Thursday. Audry’s daughter Paula who has lived in Illinois for a long time is planning to move to Mississippi the first of the year.
Best wishes to Henry Frazier who is having a bout with cancer
Rickey and Anne Glidwell and Robert and Robbie Frazier visited here Monday.
There were many who paid their respects to Elsie Stokes Friday. She was buried at Vista Memorial Park beside her husband, Woodrow Stokes.
Attention all you Buena vista School students. The annual reunion will be Sept. 18 at 6 p.m. Please make every effort to attend.
Happy birthday to Jimmy Dean Hutcheson, Clay Owen and Jessica Kelly on Sept. 16, to Greg Allred and Betty Smith on Sept. 17 and to Charlene Garrison on Sept. 19.
Happy Anniversary to Steven and Candy Jarvis on Sept. 14.
Best wishes to Mattie Lou Mayo who is in ICU at Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County.
Well September has slipped up on us again. I heard some folk talking about Christmas today. I guess it might be best to let well enough alone and talk about current events first.
Little Max Bullock, son of Jalon and Christy, is really well. He has gained to one pound and eleven ounces and is gaining about an ounce a day now.
Mary Ruth Weeden is improving nicely now after a bout with the porch swing.
Annie Lois Pannell, Larry and Sandra Pannell spent Sunday in Tupelo and had dinner at Danvers. It was Annie’s first trip to Tupelo in about three years.
Best wishes to Virginia Tate who had test at North Mississippi Medical Center last week and had a reaction and had to spend the night. Frances Hill spent Friday with Virginia.
Brad Coker of Knoxville, Tenn. visited his grandmother Nannie Lee Coker on Saturday.
Congratulations to Amy McCullough now a student at Holmes Community College. May God bless you always. Amy is my great granddaughter.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...