Eastern Lights, September 10, 2010
Hello to Hazel Hines at Health and Rehab in New Albany. And to all of you other girls as well. Dorothy Smith we haven’t forgotten you either.
Audry Foster was a welcomed visitor with Frances Hill Thursday. Audry’s daughter Paula who has lived in Illinois for a long time is planning to move to Mississippi the first of the year.
Best wishes to Henry Frazier who is having a bout with cancer
Rickey and Anne Glidwell and Robert and Robbie Frazier visited here Monday.
There were many who paid their respects to Elsie Stokes Friday. She was buried at Vista Memorial Park beside her husband, Woodrow Stokes.
Attention all you Buena vista School students. The annual reunion will be Sept. 18 at 6 p.m. Please make every effort to attend.
Happy birthday to Jimmy Dean Hutcheson, Clay Owen and Jessica Kelly on Sept. 16, to Greg Allred and Betty Smith on Sept. 17 and to Charlene Garrison on Sept. 19.
Happy Anniversary to Steven and Candy Jarvis on Sept. 14.
Best wishes to Mattie Lou Mayo who is in ICU at Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County.
Well September has slipped up on us again. I heard some folk talking about Christmas today. I guess it might be best to let well enough alone and talk about current events first.
Little Max Bullock, son of Jalon and Christy, is really well. He has gained to one pound and eleven ounces and is gaining about an ounce a day now.
Mary Ruth Weeden is improving nicely now after a bout with the porch swing.
Annie Lois Pannell, Larry and Sandra Pannell spent Sunday in Tupelo and had dinner at Danvers. It was Annie’s first trip to Tupelo in about three years.
Best wishes to Virginia Tate who had test at North Mississippi Medical Center last week and had a reaction and had to spend the night. Frances Hill spent Friday with Virginia.
Brad Coker of Knoxville, Tenn. visited his grandmother Nannie Lee Coker on Saturday.
Congratulations to Amy McCullough now a student at Holmes Community College. May God bless you always. Amy is my great granddaughter.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- Register now for NEMCC spring classes December 6, 2016
- Thanks for keeping ‘Sharing at Christmas’ something to look forward to December 6, 2016
- We still need help to Share at Christmas December 6, 2016
- Officials welcome funding for expanded emergency communications December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday December 6, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday