Eastern Lights, September 10, 2010
Hello to Hazel Hines at Health and Rehab in New Albany. And to all of you other girls as well. Dorothy Smith we haven’t forgotten you either.
Audry Foster was a welcomed visitor with Frances Hill Thursday. Audry’s daughter Paula who has lived in Illinois for a long time is planning to move to Mississippi the first of the year.
Best wishes to Henry Frazier who is having a bout with cancer
Rickey and Anne Glidwell and Robert and Robbie Frazier visited here Monday.
There were many who paid their respects to Elsie Stokes Friday. She was buried at Vista Memorial Park beside her husband, Woodrow Stokes.
Attention all you Buena vista School students. The annual reunion will be Sept. 18 at 6 p.m. Please make every effort to attend.
Happy birthday to Jimmy Dean Hutcheson, Clay Owen and Jessica Kelly on Sept. 16, to Greg Allred and Betty Smith on Sept. 17 and to Charlene Garrison on Sept. 19.
Happy Anniversary to Steven and Candy Jarvis on Sept. 14.
Best wishes to Mattie Lou Mayo who is in ICU at Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County.
Well September has slipped up on us again. I heard some folk talking about Christmas today. I guess it might be best to let well enough alone and talk about current events first.
Little Max Bullock, son of Jalon and Christy, is really well. He has gained to one pound and eleven ounces and is gaining about an ounce a day now.
Mary Ruth Weeden is improving nicely now after a bout with the porch swing.
Annie Lois Pannell, Larry and Sandra Pannell spent Sunday in Tupelo and had dinner at Danvers. It was Annie’s first trip to Tupelo in about three years.
Best wishes to Virginia Tate who had test at North Mississippi Medical Center last week and had a reaction and had to spend the night. Frances Hill spent Friday with Virginia.
Brad Coker of Knoxville, Tenn. visited his grandmother Nannie Lee Coker on Saturday.
Congratulations to Amy McCullough now a student at Holmes Community College. May God bless you always. Amy is my great granddaughter.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...