Ellistown Breezes, September 10, 2010
Deepest sympathy to the family of Travis McClure who was buried last Sunday. He left a family who simply adored him and many friends.
I was glad to hear Larry McCord has been released from the hospital after receiving a stint or two.
Peggy Humphries has also been released from the hospital. Peggy injured one of her knees a couple of weeks before her so Eddie, had broken an arm.
Mike and Sherry Moore celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary Aug. 21 (and they say they are still best friends after all those years!).
Happy birthday to Mildred Roberts who celebrated her 95th birthday, Sept. 1. May you have many more.
Happy birthday to Audrie Randle on her 11th birthday on Sept. 13; to Lillie Bell who will be 102 (I think) on Sept. 13; to Frances Wigington who will be 91 on Sept. 15; to Sula Roberts who will be 90 on Sept. 16; to Annie Bell Coker who will be 94 on Sept. 17; to Bobbie Jones who also has a birthday on Sept. 17.
Happy 16th wedding anniversary to my step-granddaughter Gwen and husband Rob who will celebrate their 16th on Sept. 17.
I apologize for the recent absence of my column. I woke up sick on August 3rd and after three rounds of treatment, and much, much coughing, was admitted to New Albany Hospital, through ER for pneumonia. I am writing this Monday, September 6th from my hospital room but hope to be released today or tomorrow. Again I apologize for the gaps in my consistency.
Thank all of you who have called, sent cards, and/or come by for a visit. It is appreciated more than you know.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...