New Albany Lions Club to hold fundraisers
The Lions Club of New Albany is having two fundraisers to help raise money for people with vision impairments.
Orders are being taken now for bags of pecan halves. The pecans will be shipped around November 15 and the flavors are roasted, plain, and there will be some assorted bags. The cost is $8 for one bag of pecan halves.
In addition, there is a ‘Dinner for Two’ fundraiser in which interested parties can enter a raffle for $5 to win a dinner for two at certain New Albany and Tupelo restaurants.
There is a possibility that there will be twelve dinners that the winner can win.
The tickets will be available October 1 and can be purchased from any Lions Club member or contact BNA Bank and ask for Anita Speck or Machell Kirk for more information.
The New Albany Lions Club meets the first and third Thursday of each month at Taylor’s Place Restaurant at noon.
New Albany Lions Club is a part of Lions Club International, the world’s largest service club organization. Founded in 1917, the organization is known for fighting blindness locally, nationally, and internationally through volunteerism and fundraisers.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- American Legion installs officers, recognizes members for years of service July 27, 2016
- Red Sox nab American Legion senior state title July 27, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...