Sherman News, September 8, 2010
Last reminder: Sherman Day is this Saturday, Sept. 11.
Events include the 3rd annual 5K Run, the Fire House Poker Run, the Bark in the Park, the BBQ dinner and Dinner Theater. Please join us for some good food, great fun, and wonderful fellowship.
The BBQ Dinner and Dinner Theater continues to get better and better every year. Possible appearances include, but are not limited to, Elvis, Lee Greenwood, Dolly Pardon, Tina Turner, KISS, the Chipmunks, Ray Stephens, and many more. Dinner will be served from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Sherman Library Saturday, Sept. 11. The menu includes BBQ or Chicken Strips with all the fixings. Drink and dessert are included. The Dinner Theater will begin at 7:30 p.m. inside the fire station. Doors will open at 7 p.m. The Ladies Fellowship will be at 6:45 p.m., Sept. 14 at Tri-County Baptist.
First Sunday was held at Sherman Church of Christ Sept. 5 with a fellowship lunch following the morning worship service.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...