Ecru News, September 17, 2010
Floyd and Mary B. Todd visited with Floyd’s sister, Alice Sprouse, who celebrated her 95th birthday.
Brother Chris Burrows, director of the Baptist Student Union at ICC ,was the guest speaker at Ecru Baptist Church Sunday night.
Congratulations to the North Pontotoc Viking football team who defeated South Pontotoc last Friday night. Way to go, Coach Sutton and team.
The North Pontotoc Middle School homecoming court and escorts has been announced. They are: 8th grade maids – Taylor Kelly, Alana Quillian, Lexi Reid; 8th grade escorts – Hayden Baker, Greg Gambrel, Cole Loggins; 7th grade maids – Madison Flores, Abigail Smith; 7th grade escorts – Kolten Berryhill and Noah Payne.
Homecoming will take place Tuesday, October 12th before the Shannon game.
The North Pontotoc beauty revues will be held Sept. 23, 24, and 25. Entry form deadline is Sept. 17. School pictures are scheduled for Oct. 27 for middle school and high school.
Gretchen Moody attended a court clerk seminar on Sept. 9 and 10 at Philadelphia.
Chyna-Rae and Jade Dearman traveled to Florence, Ala. on Saturday. They returned home on Sunday.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...