Ecru News, September 17, 2010
Floyd and Mary B. Todd visited with Floyd’s sister, Alice Sprouse, who celebrated her 95th birthday.
Brother Chris Burrows, director of the Baptist Student Union at ICC ,was the guest speaker at Ecru Baptist Church Sunday night.
Congratulations to the North Pontotoc Viking football team who defeated South Pontotoc last Friday night. Way to go, Coach Sutton and team.
The North Pontotoc Middle School homecoming court and escorts has been announced. They are: 8th grade maids – Taylor Kelly, Alana Quillian, Lexi Reid; 8th grade escorts – Hayden Baker, Greg Gambrel, Cole Loggins; 7th grade maids – Madison Flores, Abigail Smith; 7th grade escorts – Kolten Berryhill and Noah Payne.
Homecoming will take place Tuesday, October 12th before the Shannon game.
The North Pontotoc beauty revues will be held Sept. 23, 24, and 25. Entry form deadline is Sept. 17. School pictures are scheduled for Oct. 27 for middle school and high school.
Gretchen Moody attended a court clerk seminar on Sept. 9 and 10 at Philadelphia.
Chyna-Rae and Jade Dearman traveled to Florence, Ala. on Saturday. They returned home on Sunday.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...