Grant, West to wed September 25
Mr. Edward Grant of New Albany, Miss. and Mrs. Barbara Davis of Booneville, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Emily Jean Grant of New Albany to James Thomas West of Baldwyn.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. John Todd and the late Dorothy Todd and the late Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Grant, all of New Albany.
Emily is a 1997 graduate of W. P. Daniel High School and received her Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education from Mississippi State University in 2003. She is currently employed as an elementary school teacher.
The prospective groom is the son of the late Mr. R. D. West of Milam, Tenn. and Mrs. Patricia Moody of Baldwyn. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Luther Hamblin of Dumas, Miss. and the late Mr. and Mrs. William West of Milam, Tenn.
James is a 2001 graduate of East Union High School and is currently employed at Foamex.
The couple will exchange vows on September 25, 2010 at 1 p.m. at Light House Baptist Church, with Brother Joe Gullick officiating the ceremony. There will be a reception immediately following the wedding in the fellowship hall. Family and friends are invited. No invitations are being sent out.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...