Ingomar News, September 17, 2010
Hello Falcon supporters! My name is Dana Bramlitt, this year’s Ingomar reporter.
I am proud and thankful to have the privilege to relay the news of Ingomar’s events into the hands of its followers.
Now I introduce the rest of the elected students of the student council and class officers. Seth Taylor was elected student council president, and following is Stephen Laird as vice president. Filling the last two positions are Austin Gregory for secretary and Tanner McCollum as treasurer.
The seventh through twelfth class officers are as follows:
12th Grade: President- Lauren Langston; Vice President- Dalton Wood; Secretary- Lakin Potts; Reporter- Dana Bramlitt
11th Grade: President- Clara Watson;Vice President- Kristin Weeden; Secretary- Lacy Lindley; Treasurer- Marlee Sappington; Reporter- Monique McDonald
10th Grade: President- Cason Robbins; Vice President- Tori Baldwin; Secretary- Emily Hall; Treasurer- Josh Thompson; Reporter- Mallory Adair
9th Grade: President- Konner Bullock; Vice President- Hannah Russell; Secretary- Selena Howell; Treasurer- Chandler Thompson; Reporter- Morgan Kelly
8th Grade: President- Ethan Taylor; Vice President- Payshay Anderson; Secretary- Kaleb Robbins; Treasurer- Clayton Gaines; Reporter- Tristan Glasson
7th Grade: President- Cade Hall; Vice President- Brooks Rhea; Secretary- Abbey Robbins; Treasurer- Macy Kirk; Reporter- Dylan Reeder.
This past weekend on Sept. 11, Ingomar’s cross-country team competed in their first competition this season at East Union, which was a very good experience for both girls and boys.
They will compete again on the eighteenth at Saltillo starting with the junior high girls at 9 a.m..
Also on Sept. 11, the slow-pitch softball team battled it out in the Union County Tournatment.
Their first game against Myrtle they lost three to two, and their second game they lost ten to seven against New Albany. However, they came back in the third game, four to one, claiming a victory over East Union.
Finally, our Ingomar girls captured another win, ten to two, over West Union. Overall winning the Union County Tournament.
The Ingomar lady Falcons played against Okolona on the Sept. 14 at Ingomar at 5 p.m., varsity only.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...