New Albany Garden Club hosting recycled birdhouse project
The New Albany Garden Club is encouraging students in New Albany and Union County schools, grades K-12, to participate in a recycling project to build a birdhouse.
The students are encouraged to use recycled materials such as plastic, aluminum, or wood to build a birdhouse.
The students’ birdhouses will need to be delivered for display to the Union County Heritage Museum Thursday, Sept. 23 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. The birdhouses will be judged by New Albany Garden Club members and Felder Rushing, Tallahatchie RiverFest’s featured literary speaker at the William Faulkner Literary Festival.
The birdhouses will then be displayed at the Magnolia Civic Center during the Literary Festival on Friday, Sept.r 24, 2010.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...