Grant, West to wed September 25
Mr. Edward Grant of New Albany, Miss. and Mrs. Barbara Davis of Booneville, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Emily Jean Grant of New Albany to James Thomas West of Baldwyn.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. John Todd and the late Dorothy Todd and the late Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Grant, all of New Albany.
Emily is a 1997 graduate of W. P. Daniel High School and received her Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education from Mississippi State University in 2003. She is currently employed as an elementary school teacher.
The prospective groom is the son of the late Mr. R. D. West of Milam, Tenn. and Mrs. Patricia Moody of Baldwyn. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Luther Hamblin of Dumas, Miss. and the late Mr. and Mrs. William West of Milam, Tenn.
James is a 2001 graduate of East Union High School and is currently employed at Foamex.
The couple will exchange vows on September 25, 2010 at 1 p.m. at Light House Baptist Church, with Brother Joe Gullick officiating the ceremony. There will be a reception immediately following the wedding in the fellowship hall. Family and friends are invited. No invitations are being sent out.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Lady Urchin Power January 21, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...