Grant, West to wed September 25
Mr. Edward Grant of New Albany, Miss. and Mrs. Barbara Davis of Booneville, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Emily Jean Grant of New Albany to James Thomas West of Baldwyn.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. John Todd and the late Dorothy Todd and the late Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Grant, all of New Albany.
Emily is a 1997 graduate of W. P. Daniel High School and received her Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education from Mississippi State University in 2003. She is currently employed as an elementary school teacher.
The prospective groom is the son of the late Mr. R. D. West of Milam, Tenn. and Mrs. Patricia Moody of Baldwyn. He is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Luther Hamblin of Dumas, Miss. and the late Mr. and Mrs. William West of Milam, Tenn.
James is a 2001 graduate of East Union High School and is currently employed at Foamex.
The couple will exchange vows on September 25, 2010 at 1 p.m. at Light House Baptist Church, with Brother Joe Gullick officiating the ceremony. There will be a reception immediately following the wedding in the fellowship hall. Family and friends are invited. No invitations are being sent out.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...