Sherman News, September 22, 2010
Drew Bruce spoke for the evening service Sunday, Sept. 19, at Sherman Church of Christ. Trae Foster, CJ McDonald, Austin McDonald, and Cody Gore led in the singing.
The Sherman Church of Christ youth devotional was held Sunday night, Sept. 19, after evening services, and then movie night was held in the parking lot of the church with pizza being served.
The Gospel Meeting will be held Sunday through Wednesday, Oct. 17 – 20, at Sherman Church of Christ. The preacher will be Charles Curtis from Corinth.
Cleanup day is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 25, at 9 a.m. at Tri-County Baptist.
Brotherhood will be held at 7 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 26, at Tri-County Baptist.
Homecoming for Tri-County Baptist is planned for Sunday, Oct. 3.
Sympathy is extended to the family of Irving DeForest Parks II, 71, who died Tuesday, Sept. 7.
Business meeting was held Sunday night, Sept. 19, at Sherman Baptist after the evening service.
The 55 and Up met Tuesday, Sept. 21.
The Sherman Baptist youth will be participating in the “Saw you at the Pole” event Wednesday, Sept. 22.
The Sherman Baptist children will have a scavenger hunt Wednesday night at the church.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...