The Garners celebrate 50 years
Dennis and Rachel Garner of New Albany, Miss. will celebrate fifty years of marriage soon and celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on October 17, 2010.
The couple was married on October 19, 1960.
Their sons are Roger and Rollie Garner and their granddaughter is Julianna Garner.
Family and friends are invited to attend this celebration at their home on October 17 from 2-4 p.m.
The Garners celebrated with a trip to Seattle, and a cruise to Alaska and Canada, compliments of Roger and Rollie Garner. No gifts, please.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- Weather Service to visit as part of severe storm awareness, training January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...