The Garners celebrate 50 years
Dennis and Rachel Garner of New Albany, Miss. will celebrate fifty years of marriage soon and celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on October 17, 2010.
The couple was married on October 19, 1960.
Their sons are Roger and Rollie Garner and their granddaughter is Julianna Garner.
Family and friends are invited to attend this celebration at their home on October 17 from 2-4 p.m.
The Garners celebrated with a trip to Seattle, and a cruise to Alaska and Canada, compliments of Roger and Rollie Garner. No gifts, please.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...