The Jarvis’s celebrate 30 years
Danny and Gaye Jarvis of New Albany, Miss. celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows on Waimanalo Beach, on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, on Aug. 24, 2010.
Reverend Kermit Rydell of BeachWed.com performed the renewal ceremony.
They also had a live webcast so their children, grandchildren, and family could share in the excitement.
The Jarvis’s were married on December 29, 1980.
They have three children, Deya and Jason Kent, Katrina and Brian Jackson and Josh Jarvis, all of New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...