Window Display Winner
The New Albany Main Street Association sponsored the “Main Street Window Display” contest from September 1 – 21.
Congratulations to “Merle Norman,” the winner of the 2010 Main Street Window Display Contest.
The participating stores that took part in this event were: Bankhead Flowers & Fine Gifts, Bankhead Gallery, Barbara Tyre, Bead Shack, Merle Norman, Mimi’s, Moda Designs by Emily Roberts, Runway Boutique, Something Special, Southern Traditions, Sugaree’s Bakery, T. Sappington & Co., The Seamstress, Two Doors Down, and Union County Feed & Seed.
The winner will receive one free year of membership to the New Albany Main Street Association, a cake of choice from Sugaree’s Bakery, and fresh flowers from a florist of choice in New Albany.
“Thank you to the public for coming in to vote for your favorite window display,” said Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...