Window Display Winner
The New Albany Main Street Association sponsored the “Main Street Window Display” contest from September 1 – 21.
Congratulations to “Merle Norman,” the winner of the 2010 Main Street Window Display Contest.
The participating stores that took part in this event were: Bankhead Flowers & Fine Gifts, Bankhead Gallery, Barbara Tyre, Bead Shack, Merle Norman, Mimi’s, Moda Designs by Emily Roberts, Runway Boutique, Something Special, Southern Traditions, Sugaree’s Bakery, T. Sappington & Co., The Seamstress, Two Doors Down, and Union County Feed & Seed.
The winner will receive one free year of membership to the New Albany Main Street Association, a cake of choice from Sugaree’s Bakery, and fresh flowers from a florist of choice in New Albany.
“Thank you to the public for coming in to vote for your favorite window display,” said Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...