Window Display Winner
The New Albany Main Street Association sponsored the “Main Street Window Display” contest from September 1 – 21.
Congratulations to “Merle Norman,” the winner of the 2010 Main Street Window Display Contest.
The participating stores that took part in this event were: Bankhead Flowers & Fine Gifts, Bankhead Gallery, Barbara Tyre, Bead Shack, Merle Norman, Mimi’s, Moda Designs by Emily Roberts, Runway Boutique, Something Special, Southern Traditions, Sugaree’s Bakery, T. Sappington & Co., The Seamstress, Two Doors Down, and Union County Feed & Seed.
The winner will receive one free year of membership to the New Albany Main Street Association, a cake of choice from Sugaree’s Bakery, and fresh flowers from a florist of choice in New Albany.
“Thank you to the public for coming in to vote for your favorite window display,” said Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street Manager.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...