Save A Lot ribbon cutting
New Albany residents now have a new grocery store for shopping. Save a Lot opened its doors to the public on Wednesday, October 6, 2010 and held a ribbon cutting ceremony, welcoming the store into the community.
Approximately 18 employees were hired locally. The store sells meats, has a produce area, and a wide variety of canned goods and other food. The building still has open space but Owner Scotty Runions has not made a decision yet on what to do with the unused space. Save A Lot is located at 300 West Bankhead Street, the hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Sundays, and the store’s phone number is (662) 534-7611.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...