Northeast Continuing Education to offer Praxis Workshop
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s Division of Continuing Education will offer a Praxis Workshop in November.
The Praxis workshop will meet on Wednesday, November 10 in room 234 in McCoy Hall on the Booneville campus from 3-6 p.m. Cost for the Praxis workshop is $35.
Pre-registration is required for all Northeast continuing education courses and applications should be turned in one week prior to the selected class starting so officials can see how many students will be attending.
For more information about Northeast’s continuing education classes, contact Phyllis Colson at 662-720-7277 or 1-800-555-2154, ext. 7277 or by email email@example.com. Visit Northeast on the Internet at www.nemcc.edu.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...