Diversity Vuteq taking employment applications next week
More Toyota-associated employment opportunities will soon become available here in Union County, the Union County Development Association announced Wednesday morning.
The UCDA has announced that it will host a portable unit of the WIN Job Center next week to accept applications for Tier One supplier Diversity Vuteq, located in New Albany's Martintown Industrial Complex on Highway 30 West.
The unit will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday, Nov. 1 through Thursday, Nov. 4 and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Friday, Nov. 5.
The WIN Job Center falls under the supervision of the Mississippi Department of Employment Security.
The UCDA offices are located at 135 East Bankhead St. in downtown New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...