Ecru News, October 29, 2010
North Pontotoc students are invited to the Fifth Quarter get together at the Blake Mounce Memorial Park. It will begin immediately following the home football game.
The Ecru Baptist Youth traveled to Ripley to hear Dr. Ergan Caner speak. The group enjoyed a meal at Costa on Sunday night.
Marriage and Family group at Friendship Baptist Church will sponsor a Progressive Supper for the youth at 5 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 31.
Don’t forget the middle school’s fall festival from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 13. Hamburger plates will be sold for $5 per plate. All kinds of games will be offered plus a silent auction.
School pictures are scheduled for Oct. 27 for the middle school and high school.
The Lady Viking basketball teams will be selling barbeque plates before the game from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. next Friday, Oct. 29. Barbeque plates will be $9 each; full slab ribs are $18; half slab is $12. All plates include slaw, baked beans, roll, drink and dessert.
Thanksgiving holidays are scheduled for Nov. 22-26.
The North Pontotoc Cross Country team will be competing Thursday at Trace Lake at 4 p.m. Members consist of Aaron Horton, Michael Shafer, Chloe Holcomb, Jourdan Montgomery, Leila Hodjie and Marian Hodjie. Good luck team!
Happy belated birthday to Taylor Holcomb who celebrated Oct. 11 and to Joanne Willis whose birthday was Oct. 13.
Pat Russell will celebrate her special day on Oct. 27.
Jason and Amy Davis from Spring Hill, Tennessee visited with the Bush Hamilton family and the Pat Davis family on Friday and Saturday, Oct. 15 and Oct. 16.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...