Birth of Jacob Ambrose Tullos
Kayla and Andrew Tullos of Maumelle, Ark. welcomed son Jacob Ambrose Tullos into the world on October 28, 2010 at 12:29 p.m. at Baptist Hospital in Little Rock, Ark.
He weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces, and measured 19 ½ long.
His grandparents are Karen and Donald Mayo of New Albany, Miss. and Mary and Ted Tullos of McComb, Miss. Jacob’s great-grandparents are Joanne and Melvin Parker and Martha Ann and Fred Mayo. His great-great-grandmothers are Libby Savely and Lucille Mayo.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...