Eastern Lights, November 5, 2010
Last week was a wonderful week weather wise. This has been a beautiful fall so far. So far the weather predictions are for much colder weather this week. Guess that will help these old bones ache more. I have certainly enjoyed all the beautiful colors.
Anne Glidewell, Robert and Robbie Frazier were welcome visitors here during the week.
I visited with Hershel and Ruby Burks recently. They were improving some. Just one day at a time.
There will be a benefit for Paul Roberts from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 6 at Palestine Baptist Church Fellowship Building. Barbeque plates are $7 each. Call 534-5482 or 316-9693 for tickets or just come by the church at 1063 CR 157.
The Young At Heart met at the Pleasant Ridge Family Life Center Wednesday, Oc. 27 with about 12 in attendance.
George and Virginia Dixon were special guests. George entertained with the guitar and several country and gospel songs.
Pleasant Hill Senior Adults met Thursday at the Family Life Building. John Delusic had a fine program about weather conditions and the WTVA Station at Tupelo.
Happy birthday to Sandra Jones on Nov. 3, to Anthony Sanford on Nov. 3, to James Hodges on Nov. 8, to Sandy Henson on Nov. 8, to Amanda Jarvis on Nov. 8, to Johnny Owen on Nov. 8, to Eddie Pannell on Nov. 10, to Mary Ann White on Nov. 10, to Alan White on Nov. 10, and to Kattie Hill Hawks on Nov. 11.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series