Owen, Turner to wed Nov. 6
Mr. and Mrs. Johnny and Wanda Owen of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter Vanessa Suzanne Owen of New Albany to Freddie Wayne “Chip” Turner, Jr. of Tupelo.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. Mason Hill and Mrs. Mary Etta Hill and the late Mr. Lawrence Owen and Mrs. Sallie Owen, all of New Albany.
Vanessa is a 1999 graduate of W.P. Daniel High School and is currently employed at New Albany’s Children’s Clinic.
The prospective groom is the son of Mr. Freddie Wayne Turner, Sr. and Mrs. Paula Turner of Tupelo. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Harold Bradley and Mr. and Mrs. Calvin Turner, all of Tupelo. he is a 1998 graduate of Tupelo High School and is currently employed as the owner of Magnolia Lawn Care.
The couple will exchange vows on November 6, 2010 at 3 p.m. at Gloster Street Church of Christ in Tupelo with James Segars as the officating minister. There will be a reception immediately following the ceremony at bel-Air in Tupelo. All family and friends are invited.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Lady Urchin Power January 21, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...