Sherman News, November 3, 2010
A Walk a Thon for Jesus is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 6, and those interested can register Saturday at Sherman Grove at 9 a.m.
For more information, contact Vicki Armstrong at 507-5552 or Audrey McGee at 538-0890.
The Annual Birthday Tea Singing will be held Nov. 13 at Sherman Grove Baptist Church at 6 p.m. All choirs, groups, and soloists are invited to participate.
Tri-County Baptist held a 5th Sunday singing Oct. 31. Lunch was served following the morning worship service, and the Williams family sang after a chili lunch.
Brotherhood will be held Sunday, Nov. 7, at 7 a.m. at Tri-County Baptist.
First Sunday will be held Nov. 7 at Sherman Church of Christ with a fellowship lunch being held after the morning worship service.
Cravin’ Catfish will be sponsoring a “Thanksgiving Day Lunch” from 11 a.m. through 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 25 at the restaurant. They will be serving a “traditional” Thanksgiving lunch for both dine-in and carry out (only for the churches who notify in advance) lunches. Owners Gerald and Becky Hegan are providing the free meal because “we wish to share a small token of His blessings with the less fortunate and those who are in need.”
For more information, contact the Hegans at Cravin’ Catfish at 620-7762 and leave a message.
Please do not call Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays after noon, as these are their business hours.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...