Sherman News, November 3, 2010
A Walk a Thon for Jesus is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 6, and those interested can register Saturday at Sherman Grove at 9 a.m.
For more information, contact Vicki Armstrong at 507-5552 or Audrey McGee at 538-0890.
The Annual Birthday Tea Singing will be held Nov. 13 at Sherman Grove Baptist Church at 6 p.m. All choirs, groups, and soloists are invited to participate.
Tri-County Baptist held a 5th Sunday singing Oct. 31. Lunch was served following the morning worship service, and the Williams family sang after a chili lunch.
Brotherhood will be held Sunday, Nov. 7, at 7 a.m. at Tri-County Baptist.
First Sunday will be held Nov. 7 at Sherman Church of Christ with a fellowship lunch being held after the morning worship service.
Cravin’ Catfish will be sponsoring a “Thanksgiving Day Lunch” from 11 a.m. through 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 25 at the restaurant. They will be serving a “traditional” Thanksgiving lunch for both dine-in and carry out (only for the churches who notify in advance) lunches. Owners Gerald and Becky Hegan are providing the free meal because “we wish to share a small token of His blessings with the less fortunate and those who are in need.”
For more information, contact the Hegans at Cravin’ Catfish at 620-7762 and leave a message.
Please do not call Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays after noon, as these are their business hours.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...