New Albany Christmas Parade Nov. 29
This year’s New Albany Christmas parade will begin at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 29, 2010 in downtown New Albany.
The theme for this year’s parade is “Christmas Memories.”
Union County Development Association, the organizer of the event, is encouraging churches, clubs, organizations, schools, individuals, and more to participate. UCDA needs every group that plans on participating to fill out the application that is on the UCDA website, which is www.ucda-newalbany.com.
By filling out the online application early, it will help UCDA plan the lineup more accurately so they can know how many entries there will be.
Applications may also be picked up in the UCDA office, which is located at 135 East Bankhead across from the Union County Courthouse in the old Post Office building.
There is no charge for entering the parade.
The grand marshal for the parade will be announced soon as well as the parade route and more information will be available soon and will be printed in the New Albany Gazette.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...