New Albany Christmas Parade Nov. 29
This year’s New Albany Christmas parade will begin at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 29, 2010 in downtown New Albany.
The theme for this year’s parade is “Christmas Memories.”
Union County Development Association, the organizer of the event, is encouraging churches, clubs, organizations, schools, individuals, and more to participate. UCDA needs every group that plans on participating to fill out the application that is on the UCDA website, which is www.ucda-newalbany.com.
By filling out the online application early, it will help UCDA plan the lineup more accurately so they can know how many entries there will be.
Applications may also be picked up in the UCDA office, which is located at 135 East Bankhead across from the Union County Courthouse in the old Post Office building.
There is no charge for entering the parade.
The grand marshal for the parade will be announced soon as well as the parade route and more information will be available soon and will be printed in the New Albany Gazette.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- Church honors first responders September 29, 2016
- East Union opens division play at Byers September 30, 2016
- Headed to postseason September 30, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...