Ellistown Breezes, November 12, 2010
Aren’t we enjoying the cooler weather? If you are not, just think back a few weeks to the terribly hot weather we had. I’ll take cold weather over hot most any day.
Blue Springs Baptist Church is having a benefit Friday, November 12th for baby Katelyn Courtney who has spent time at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in Memphis. She is the daughter of Tommy and Jennifer Courtney, of Blue Springs. Wanda Pannell gave me this information and said they would be serving barbeque plates and smoked chicken plates for $6 each. This even will begin at 5 p.m. and there will be singing at 7 p.m.
I was so pleased to learn last week that Byron Millican can now walk with a walker using his left hand. We’re pulling for you, good buddy.
Carolyn Roberts tells me the Senior Adults had a good trip to Pigeon Forge and they got to hear speaker Junior Hill. I remember enjoying his messages the year we hear him in Natchez.
Betty Smith and her friend Nadine stopped by for a visit on their way home from the Senior Adult Rally at our church last Thursday. She said they enjoyed it especially the speaker Brother Mickey Dalrymple, Pastor of Fairview Church in Columbus.
I am glad to report Carolyn McCraw, of Endville Community, is at home after her surgery. She wants to thank all of you for your prayers and asks that you don’t forget her as she will begin her treatments in a couple of weeks.
Sheri Moore stopped by this morning and brought taco soup. I am sure I will enjoy eating it. We had a nice visit before she continued on her way.
News came over our prayer line that Larry Dunlap’s son was in an accident and was having surgery. We certainly wish the best for him.
I am doing much better even though I must stay in my back brace until December 2nd. Remember the song…”If we (I) make it through December…”
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- The Playhouse July 28, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series
- ‘Paid in Full’ to give 25th anniversary concert