Eastern Lights, December 3, 2010
Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone but every day ought to be Thanksgiving.
So far we haven’t seen war in our country in a long time. Not in our lifetime anyway. I would be the first to admit we all have our troubles but there are still many things to be thankful for.
Curtis Easley entered Union County Health and Rehab in New Albany Tuesday evening only to return to North Mississippi Medical Center early Thursday morning.
I got a big surprise Thursday morning when the grandchildren came and said, “We came to work on your house.” So I fixed dinner for them. They were Dwayne and Paula McCullough, Robert and Robbie Frazier, Amy, Haley and Will McCullough.
Saturday my family met at Palestine Fellowship building. Those present were: Rickey and Anne Glidewell, David Easley, Sarah and Jamie, Dwayne, Paula, Amy, Haley, and Will McCullough, Robert, Robbie, Sheyanne and Lauren Frazier. We had a pleasant and wonderful time visiting, eating and playing.
Junior and Ann Pannell had Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday with their son and family, Larry and Sandra.
Billy and Shelby had their family at their home Thanksgiving night. Clifford and Sue Easley joined them for supper.
Happy birthday to Peggy Rakestraw on Dec. 7, to Ky Lynn Foreman and Mavienne Hodges on Dec. 9.
Happy Anniversary to Roger and Linda Jarvis on Dec. 5 and to Harold and Becky Hogue on Dec. 8.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...