Deadline for Santa letter submissions is Dec. 13
It’s the time of year once again when the New Albany Gazette prints all the letters that Union County children will write to Santa before Christmas. You may submit these letters to the Gazette by 5 p.m., Monday Dec. 13.
You may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them by mail to 713 Carter Ave., New Albany, MS 38652.
All letters will be published in a special edition in the Friday, Dec. 24, 2010 edition.
About Chris Elkins
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- Museum to have program on Mississippi quotations Thursday January 18, 2017
- County unemployment remains among state’s lowest at 4 percent January 18, 2017
- ‘Miracle’ continues to benefit police January 18, 2017
- King program promotes unity for all January 18, 2017
- Back in Business: New Albany rejoining Union County Tournament in 2018 January 20, 2017
- Playoff bound January 20, 2017
- Speller Owen Cotton wins ‘olympian’ victory January 19, 2017
- New candidate enters Ward One race January 19, 2017
- Weather Service to visit as part of severe storm awareness, training January 19, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...