Jenkins, Ashmore to wed December 18
Ms. Ann Jenkins of Germantown, Tenn. and Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Jenkins of Fredericktown, Mo. announce the engagement of their daughter, Elizabeth Ann Marie Jerkins of Germantown, Tenn. to David Gregory Ashmore of Collierville, Tenn.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Holbrook of Germantown, Tenn. and Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Jenkins of Bowie, Texas.
The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. David Ashmore of New Albany and the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Victor Ashmore of New Albany and the late Mr. and Mrs. Dewain Dickerson of New Albany.
Elizabeth is a graduate of Houston High School in Germantown, Tenn. She attended and will graduate this December from the Freed-Hardeman University with a degree in Elementary Education.
Greg is a graduate of New Albany High School. He attended Northeast Mississippi Community College and received a degree in Bible from Freed-Hardeman University. He is currently employed by the Woodland Hills Church of Christ as a youth minister.
The couple will exchange vows at 3 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 18, 2010 at the Germantown Church of Christ. There will be a reception following the ceremony at the church. All family and friends are cordially invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...