NEMCC to conduct Spring 2011 registration
Northeast Mississippi Community College will conduct registration for 2011 Spring Semester day/evening and distance learning classes Monday and Tuesday, January 3 and 4 from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Registration on the Corinth and New Albany campuses is set for Monday, January 3 from 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Day and evening classes will begin on Wednesday, January 5. Distance learning classes commence on Monday, January 17.
Registration for day and evening classes will remain open until Wednesday, January 12. Students may register for distance learning classes through Friday, January 14.
Northeast’s Bookstore located in the Haney Union will be open from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. on January 3. Regular hours are 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. On January 5, 6, 10, 11, 2011 the bookstore will reopen from 5:30 until 7 p.m. for the convenience of evening class students. Also, the bookstores in Corinth & New Albany will also be open. For hours, please check the bookstore website, www.nemccbookstore.com.
Students should report to the Office of Admissions in Estes Hall to begin the registration process. To expedite the registration process, students are asked to bring with them transcripts from high school and colleges previously attended, as well as ACT scores when required.
The Residual ACT (American College Test) will be January 3, 5 and 12, 2011 at 8 a.m. in 304 Waller Hall. A picture identification, preferably a valid driver's license, is required for admission to the test. A $30 fee is required at the time of the test. A current application to Northeast must be on file. Pre-registration is not required to take the test. Students should bring an approved calculator to the test.
For additional information about admissions or financial aid, phone toll-free 1-800-555-2154 or 662-720-7239 in Booneville or email@example.com. Students who are uncertain about their career or educational choices should contact the Counseling Center at 662-720-7313. Visit Northeast on the Internet at www.nemcc.edu.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...