November New Albany Fire Department statistics
Reported Structure Fires: 4
Reported Commercial Structure Fires: 3
Residential Alarms: 1
Commercial Alarms: 3
EMS Assists Calls: 1
Vehicle Fires: 0
Rubbish Fires: 2
Misc Calls: 1
Service Calls: 3
Total Runs for the Month of November: 21
November was a month for Reported Residential and Commercial fires. There were no reports of any major damage to any structures or contents.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- Church honors first responders September 29, 2016
- East Union opens division play at Byers September 30, 2016
- Headed to postseason September 30, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...