Clara M. Davis Malone, 96, of Myrtle, died Monday, Dec. 13, 2010 at her home.
She was born Nov. 30, 1914 in Saltillo, MS to the late Jim and Claudie Lee Sappington Davis. She was retired from Mohasco Mfg. and was a member of Enterprise Baptist Church.
Funeral services wer at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2010 at United Funeral Service. Interment was in Enterprise Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include three daughters, Jenny L. Hill, Clara Miller, Arlene (Ray) Porter, all of Enterprise Community; 13 grandchildren; 38 great grandchildren and 22 great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, William Austin Malone; a daughter, Frances Young and a son, Hershel Malone.
Pallbearers were Mike Canerdy, David Fortune, Roger Canerdy, Jody Porter, Greg Malone and Jeff Bogue. Honorary pallbearers will be Larry Hill and all of Mrs. Malone’s great grandsons.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series