Clara M. Davis Malone, 96, of Myrtle, died Monday, Dec. 13, 2010 at her home.
She was born Nov. 30, 1914 in Saltillo, MS to the late Jim and Claudie Lee Sappington Davis. She was retired from Mohasco Mfg. and was a member of Enterprise Baptist Church.
Funeral services wer at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2010 at United Funeral Service. Interment was in Enterprise Cemetery. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include three daughters, Jenny L. Hill, Clara Miller, Arlene (Ray) Porter, all of Enterprise Community; 13 grandchildren; 38 great grandchildren and 22 great-great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, William Austin Malone; a daughter, Frances Young and a son, Hershel Malone.
Pallbearers were Mike Canerdy, David Fortune, Roger Canerdy, Jody Porter, Greg Malone and Jeff Bogue. Honorary pallbearers will be Larry Hill and all of Mrs. Malone’s great grandsons.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...