Dunnam enters tax assessor race
Randy A. Dunnam of New Albany has announced his candidacy for the office of Tax Assessor/Collector of Union County.
Dunnan, a 1981 graduate of W.P. Daniel High School, has 25 years of business experience in sales, marketing and management, working for BASF Chemical Compan and Johnson & Johnson Healthcare. He attended Northeast Community College, and later completed his degree at the University of Mississippi in 1985 with a bachelor’s degree in administration.
Dunnam has also been very active in community service. He served on the New Albany Park & Recreation board for 10 years, the Dean Provence Endowment for Excellence in Education board for two terms, Union County Development Association advisory boards and participates in community events at the Magnolia Civic Center. He is also an active member of First Baptist Church in New Albany, where he serves as deacon, Sunday school teacher and adult choir member.
Dunnam is married to the former Tameri Bryant of Ripley, a first grade teacher at New Albany Elementary School. They have three children: Jordan, Sam Jackson and Olivia.
If elected at Union County Tax Assessor, Dunnam said he would hope to provide service that exceeds the citizens’ expectations.
“I have been taking care of customers for many years and would consider it a privilege to serve the people of New Albany and Union County as their next Tax Assessor,” Dunnam said.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series