New Albany School District announces one-hour delay
The New Albany School District will be in session on Friday, January 14, 2011. The school district will operate on a 1 HOUR DELAY. We will dismiss at the normal time. Faculty and staff should report at normal times.
Please note the following information regarding bus transportation:
Bus #66 (Terry Hall) WILL NOT PICK UP AND DELIVER STUDENTS ON COUNTY ROADS 146 and 149.
Bus 48 (Malcolm Still) WILL NOT PICK UP AND DELIVER STUDENTS ON COUNTY ROADS 124 & 126.
Bus 59 (Bobby Lefler) WILL NOT PICK UP AND DELIVER STUDENTS ON COUNTY ROAD 141.
SE 7 (Mary Hill) WILL ONLY PICK UP AND DELIVER STUDENTS ON COUNTY ROAD 137, TATE AVENUE, AND HIGHWAY 30 EAST.
Bus 65 (Joe Cook) WILL ONLY PICK UP AND DELIVER STUDENTS ON HIGHWAY 30 EAST AND HIGHWAY 370.
All bus routes will follow the one-hour district delay.
Parents who believe their children can not arrive to school safely should call the school office Friday morning. Students who are unable to get to school and have a parent call the school, will be excused and be allowed to make up work.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...