Bye, Bye, Birdie praised
Once again, New Albany High School has put on an outstanding production!
Bye, Bye, Birdie was really a first class production from A to Z. The students all did an excellent job of singing, acting, and dancing the night away. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers would have been proud to see you all dance and sing
Kudos to the directors, stage hands, pit singers and orchestra for a job well done. Every year I think that it can’t get any better, but it does. Congrats….
The only thing that could have made Bye, Bye, Birdie any better would have been if “Birdie” would have been a little more “self-confident.”
I salute you one and all for a job well done.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...