Bye, Bye, Birdie praised
Once again, New Albany High School has put on an outstanding production!
Bye, Bye, Birdie was really a first class production from A to Z. The students all did an excellent job of singing, acting, and dancing the night away. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers would have been proud to see you all dance and sing
Kudos to the directors, stage hands, pit singers and orchestra for a job well done. Every year I think that it can’t get any better, but it does. Congrats….
The only thing that could have made Bye, Bye, Birdie any better would have been if “Birdie” would have been a little more “self-confident.”
I salute you one and all for a job well done.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Faulkner readers urged to just ‘keep on goin’ September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Ollie Otter teaches kids to buckle up September 27, 2016
- Supervisors try again on bridge contract September 27, 2016
- Main Street drainage work delayed September 27, 2016
- NAES students study Constitution September 27, 2016
- Tell us what you want the news to be September 27, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...