Ecru News, February 25, 2011
Happy belated birthday to Taylor Moody who turned 17 last Thursday. He celebrated with friends in Tupelo at Logan’s Roadhouse. Taylor is the son of Rodney and Gretchin Moody. For his birthday, Taylor was given season tickets for the Ole Miss baseball games. Those attending Friday’s game with him were: Gretchin Moody, Tommy Hall, Taylor Moody and Matthews.
North Pontotoc students will be participating in the ICC Scholar’s Bowl Competition on Thursday, March 3rd. Good luck to all of you!
Don’t forget report cards are scheduled to be issued Friday, March 11.
North Pontotoc Attendance Center will observe spring holidays March 14 through 18. Classes resume Monday, March 21. We really hope the weather will be nice for the week.
Congratulations to Gavin Dyer, Ethan Dyer, and Sara Grace Simmons for being chosen class favorites. These adorable children are the grandchildren of Mike and Pam Simmons of Ecru.
The following middle school students participated in the Regional Bowling Tournament which was held on Feb. 18: Jacob Collins, Josh McCord and Laken Harrelson.
Happy birthday to twin sisters, Donna Bailey and Sondra Waldrop who will celebrate on Friday, Feb. 25. These ladies are daughters of the late Olen and Louise Simmons.
Happy belated birthday to Stephanie Coomer who celebrated her birthday with a supper and birthday party at Lynn and Breezy Moody’s cabin.
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series