Ecru News, February 25, 2011
Happy belated birthday to Taylor Moody who turned 17 last Thursday. He celebrated with friends in Tupelo at Logan’s Roadhouse. Taylor is the son of Rodney and Gretchin Moody. For his birthday, Taylor was given season tickets for the Ole Miss baseball games. Those attending Friday’s game with him were: Gretchin Moody, Tommy Hall, Taylor Moody and Matthews.
North Pontotoc students will be participating in the ICC Scholar’s Bowl Competition on Thursday, March 3rd. Good luck to all of you!
Don’t forget report cards are scheduled to be issued Friday, March 11.
North Pontotoc Attendance Center will observe spring holidays March 14 through 18. Classes resume Monday, March 21. We really hope the weather will be nice for the week.
Congratulations to Gavin Dyer, Ethan Dyer, and Sara Grace Simmons for being chosen class favorites. These adorable children are the grandchildren of Mike and Pam Simmons of Ecru.
The following middle school students participated in the Regional Bowling Tournament which was held on Feb. 18: Jacob Collins, Josh McCord and Laken Harrelson.
Happy birthday to twin sisters, Donna Bailey and Sondra Waldrop who will celebrate on Friday, Feb. 25. These ladies are daughters of the late Olen and Louise Simmons.
Happy belated birthday to Stephanie Coomer who celebrated her birthday with a supper and birthday party at Lynn and Breezy Moody’s cabin.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...