Ellistown Breezes, February 25, 2011
Happy Birthday to Buple Childress and Maggie McCraw, a big three, Saturday, Feb. 26; to Hazel Hines Monday, Feb. 28; to Natalie Hatcher a big 10 Tuesday March 1; and to Sarah Grubbs Thursday, Feb. 3.
Natalie came by and sold me a box of Girl Scout Cookies. I chose chocolate/coconut and they are really good.
We had eleven present in Sunday School class last Sunday and had a wonderful worship service following. Drew Cook came back home and sang a solo for us, Bro. Mike preached a great sermon, and we had three cancer victims come forward and give praise to God for His touch in their lives. It was wonderful to hear.
Our Sunshine Band (senior adults) will meet at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 24. John Hickey, owner of In Bloom Flower Shop, will be our guest speaker. Chili, soups and baked potatoes will be provided. We are all to bring a dessert. Come join us.
Baptist Men’s Day will be Sunday, March 6. Our young people will be providing lunch that day. We will have hamburgers, baked beans, ranch potatoes and dessert. The donations given for the lunch will be used for 2011 Summer Camp.
Deepest sympathy to our Youth Director, Bro. Chad Roberts and family, in the recent loss of his uncle.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...