Ellistown Breezes, February 25, 2011
Happy Birthday to Buple Childress and Maggie McCraw, a big three, Saturday, Feb. 26; to Hazel Hines Monday, Feb. 28; to Natalie Hatcher a big 10 Tuesday March 1; and to Sarah Grubbs Thursday, Feb. 3.
Natalie came by and sold me a box of Girl Scout Cookies. I chose chocolate/coconut and they are really good.
We had eleven present in Sunday School class last Sunday and had a wonderful worship service following. Drew Cook came back home and sang a solo for us, Bro. Mike preached a great sermon, and we had three cancer victims come forward and give praise to God for His touch in their lives. It was wonderful to hear.
Our Sunshine Band (senior adults) will meet at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 24. John Hickey, owner of In Bloom Flower Shop, will be our guest speaker. Chili, soups and baked potatoes will be provided. We are all to bring a dessert. Come join us.
Baptist Men’s Day will be Sunday, March 6. Our young people will be providing lunch that day. We will have hamburgers, baked beans, ranch potatoes and dessert. The donations given for the lunch will be used for 2011 Summer Camp.
Deepest sympathy to our Youth Director, Bro. Chad Roberts and family, in the recent loss of his uncle.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...