Tiger baseball postpones game
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s baseball team will not play as scheduled today due to the inclement weather.
“Our game with Wallace State-Hanceville scheduled for today for noon at Harold T. White Field has been postponed to a later date,” said head coach Kent Farris. “We will notify everyone whenever we get a new date set.”
The Tigers’ next game is scheduled for Saturday, February 26 at Muscle Shoals, Ala., where they will face Central Alabama in game one at 2 p.m. and will play Northwest Shoals in game two set for 5 p.m.
Northeast post an overall record of 1-3 on the season after dropping its first two games to Calhoun back on February 15 in Booneville and split games with Wallace State in Hanceville on February 20.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...