Tiger baseball postpones game
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s baseball team will not play as scheduled today due to the inclement weather.
“Our game with Wallace State-Hanceville scheduled for today for noon at Harold T. White Field has been postponed to a later date,” said head coach Kent Farris. “We will notify everyone whenever we get a new date set.”
The Tigers’ next game is scheduled for Saturday, February 26 at Muscle Shoals, Ala., where they will face Central Alabama in game one at 2 p.m. and will play Northwest Shoals in game two set for 5 p.m.
Northeast post an overall record of 1-3 on the season after dropping its first two games to Calhoun back on February 15 in Booneville and split games with Wallace State in Hanceville on February 20.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Faulkner readers urged to just ‘keep on goin’ September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...