Tiger baseball postpones game
Northeast Mississippi Community College’s baseball team will not play as scheduled today due to the inclement weather.
“Our game with Wallace State-Hanceville scheduled for today for noon at Harold T. White Field has been postponed to a later date,” said head coach Kent Farris. “We will notify everyone whenever we get a new date set.”
The Tigers’ next game is scheduled for Saturday, February 26 at Muscle Shoals, Ala., where they will face Central Alabama in game one at 2 p.m. and will play Northwest Shoals in game two set for 5 p.m.
Northeast post an overall record of 1-3 on the season after dropping its first two games to Calhoun back on February 15 in Booneville and split games with Wallace State in Hanceville on February 20.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...