AT&T makes 3G coverage available in New Albany
National telecommunitcations provider AT&T announced Monday that its mobile broadband network is now available in New Albany, extending access for advanced mobile services, devices and audio and video content to customers in the area.
Both Mississippi State Sen. Nickey Browning and Rep. Margaret Ellis Rogers applauded the announcement.
“Having access to better coverage and service is great for the citizens of Union County,” said state Sen. Browning.
“AT&T’s wireless investment in Union County will bring new and advanced connectivity to Mississippians,” said Rogers. “This is good news for area businesses and residents.”
AT&T’s mobile broadband network is based on the 3rd Generation Partnership Project family of technologies that includes GSM and UMTS, the most widely used wireless network platforms in the world.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...